Well, hello there. It’s been a busy few days: I’ve been camping all weekend and running like crazy, with a 10K on Friday and a half marathon on Saturday. Needless to say, I am a bit sore and ready to get some rest. All that being said, at the moment, I’m…
– A bit worried about my three major tests this week. Serious studying is about to begin.
– SO EXCITED about Lauren’s Disney senior session! It’s coming on Wednesday morning. Be sure to look for it. I really can’t wait!
– Craving a Steak n’ Shake hamburger and fries. I don’t know why, but it’s real.
– Jamming out to the Paint the Night parade soundtrack from Disneyland. 100% shameless Disney nerdiness here.
– Looking ahead to preparations for the Disney College Program. There are only a few months left until I head to Orlando, so I need to start thinking about packing, how to make food that will last a week, and finding cute room decor, which is the most important thing on my list.
I hope your week is incredible! See you back here on Wednesday for Lauren’s session.
Quote of the day: “Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons.”